Welcome to Mt. Pleasant Animal Hospital !
OWNED BY DR. DENNIS ORR
50 years of
We have the know-how you need.
*** IMPORTANT CORONA VIRUS PRECAUTIONS STARTING MONDAY, MARCH 23, 2020:
1) We WILL continue to provide in-clinic services
2) We WILL accept appointments and drop-offs for vaccines, sick and injured pets, severe ear and severe skin problems
3) We WILL take walk-ins for sick and injured pets only
4) We will NOT take walk-ins for vaccines --- Please make an appointment
5) We will NOT perform nail trims or anal expressions UNLESS medically necessary
6) We will NOT offer bathing or shavedowns UNLESS medically necessary. We will continue to bathe pets after boarding at our facility
7) When you arrive at our facility at your scheduled time, please CALL our office to inform our staff that you are in our parking lot and what type of vehicle you are driving. PLEASE STAY IN YOUR VEHICLE. A staff member will come out and notify you when you can bring your pet into the hospital. Both DOGS and CATS will enter through the dog door entrance
8) Once inside, our staff will try to move you quickly through the reception area and into an exam room. Please try to keep a safe distance between you and other clients and pets.This is called social distancing for your safety. Our staff has been instructed to have minimal contact with clients. Once in the exam room and after our staff has collected preliminary information and test samples, you have the choice of:
a) asking us to take your pet to our treatment room for our doctor to examine and provide any necessary treatment thus limiting client/staff close contact OR
b) Have the doctor perform exam/treatment in the exam room with the client present
9) When your appointment is finished, please move quickly to the check-out window to pay. Then both DOGS and CATS are to exit through the CAT door
10) If you need to pick up medications or food, please call ahead. We will take your request and have you pay over the phone at that time. Then when you arrive at our facility, please CALL us from your car. A staff member will then bring your product out to your car
Mt. Pleasant Animal Hospital, owned by Dr. Dennis Orr, provides professional, compassionate care for your pets. We are located just 10 minutes from downtown Concord and 15 minutes from Rockwell, Albemarle, Locust & Midland. Dr. Orr has been treating dogs and cats in Cabarrus County since 1988, and Dr. Aschenbrenner has been in practice since 1999. We have been at our current location since 2007. The doctors at Mt. Pleasant Animal Hospital have education and experience in multiple aspects of veterinary medicine. Combined with our long-term, experienced, well-trained staff, this ensures that your pet will receive complete care. We use the most advanced technology and medical options available to help your pet. We understand that bringing your pet to a hospital can be a stressful time for both you and your furry family member. Our compassionate staff is committed to doing everything possible to make your pet comfortable.
If you have any questions about our veterinary services or would like to schedule an appointment, please contact us today!
We kindly request the following from our clients during the corona virus outbreak:
PLEASE DO NOT COME IF YOU ARE SICK OR HAVE BEEN SICK OR HAVE TRAVELED OUT OF THE COUNTRY DURING THE LAST 14 DAYS. INSTEAD, PLEASE ARRANGE FOR A TRUSTED FRIEND, NEIGHBOR, OR HEALTHY FAMILY MEMBER TO TRANSPORT YOUR PET TO OUR HOSPITAL. IF YOU CALL AHEAD, WE WILL GLADLY ACCOMMODATE YOUR REPRESENTATIVE AND MAKE APPROPRIATE ARRANGEMENTS.
PLEASE LIMIT THE NUMBER OF FAMILY MEMBERS OR FRIENDS THAT COME WITH YOU TO YOUR APPOINTMENT.
IF YOU HAVE TESTED POSITIVE FOR THE CORONA VIRUS AND YOUR PET NEEDS MEDICAL ATTENTION, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR PUBLIC HEALTH OFFICIAL FOR INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE CALLING US.
We want to thank our loyal clients for your patience and understanding during these new and uncertain times. Our goal is to continue providing quality veterinary medicine for our patients, clients and community.
Stay safe and healthy. Thank you for your support.
The Doctors and Staff of Mount Pleasant Animal Hospital
7:30 am - 5:30 pm
8315 W. Franklin St.
Mount Pleasant, NC 28124
OUR PHONE NUMBERS
704-436-9715 Voice 704-436-8654 Fax