OUR COVID-19 PROTOCAL:
We kindly request the following from our clients during the corona virus outbreak:
PLEASE DO NOT COME IF YOU ARE SICK OR HAVE BEEN SICK OR HAVE TRAVELED OUT OF THE COUNTRY DURING THE LAST 14 DAYS. INSTEAD, PLEASE ARRANGE FOR A TRUSTED FRIEND, NEIGHBOR, OR HEALTHY FAMILY MEMBER TO TRANSPORT YOUR PET TO OUR HOSPITAL. IF YOU CALL AHEAD, WE WILL GLADLY ACCOMMODATE YOUR REPRESENTATIVE AND MAKE APPROPRIATE ARRANGEMENTS.
PLEASE LIMIT THE NUMBER OF FAMILY MEMBERS OR FRIENDS THAT COME WITH YOU TO YOUR APPOINTMENT.
IF YOU HAVE TESTED POSITIVE FOR THE CORONA VIRUS AND YOUR PET NEEDS MEDICAL ATTENTION, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR PUBLIC HEALTH OFFICIAL FOR INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE CALLING US.
We want to thank our loyal clients for your patience and understanding during these new and uncertain times. Our goal is to continue providing quality veterinary medicine for our patients, clients and community.
Stay safe and healthy. Thank you for your support.
The Doctors and Staff of Mount Pleasant Animal Hospital
*** IMPORTANT CORONA VIRUS PRECAUTIONS STARTING MONDAY, MAY 18, 2020:
1) We WILL continue to provide in-clinic services AND are NOW providing bathing, shavedowns, nail trims and anals, but please call ahead to set-up an approximate time so that we can spread out when people are coming in.
2) We WILL accept appointments and drop-offs for puppy/kitten vaccines, sick and injured pets, ear and skin problems
3) We WILL take walk-ins for sick and injured pets only
4) We will NOT take walk-ins for vaccines --- Please make an appointment
5) We ARE scheduling spays, neuters and dentals. Please call our office and ask for our practice manager to schedule a time.
6) When you arrive at our facility at your scheduled time, please CALL our office to inform our staff that you are in our parking lot. PLEASE STAY IN YOUR VEHICLE. A staff member will notify you when you can bring your pet into the hospital. Both DOGS and CATS will enter through the dog door entrance and immediately STOP at the table.
7) Once inside, our staff will talk to you from 6 feet away and then use one of our leashes to take your pet to our treatment area. You will then go back to your car and wait for us to call you. Our staff has been instructed to have minimal contact with clients. If you must stay with your pet, let our staff know and we will take extra safety measures.
8) When we have completed the necessary services, our staff will call to take credit card payment over the phone and then notify you to come back just inside the dog door where we will give your pet back to you. Then you will exit back through the dog door back to your car.
9) If you need to pick up medications or food, please call ahead. We will take your request and have you pay over the phone at that time. Then when you arrive at our facility, please CALL us from your car. A staff member will then bring your product out to your car